How to make Aadhar Payments using BHIM App ? : The National Payment Corporation of India (NCPI) has developed the BHIM App in support of cashless payment system. This App is introduced by Prime Minister Narendra Modi to promote the digital transactions in India. At present the BHIM app is being used by more than 125 lakh users in India. The BHIM App is fastly gone into public for its accuracy and the most prominent service. The Government of India is making the necessary steps to make this app more popular.
BHIM App supports Adhar based Payments Now!
At the time of BHIM App development initially Aadhar based payments were not supported. The BHIM App lets the users to perform the cashless transactions using virtual payment address (VPA). The BHIM App is now updated to support the Aadhar based payments. Users can now register with their Aadhar card number to utilise the BHIM App.
How To Make Payment in BHIM App Using Aadhar Card Number ? :
Making Payments utilizing Aadhaar in BHIM App is simpler than you might think. All you need is an Android smartphone with a dynamic internet connection and beneficiary’s Aadhaar number. No account number, no mobile number and even no additional things are required. Payments were not that simple some time recently. Check the following steps to use the BHIM app with aadhar card.
- Launch BHIM App.
- Enter passcode to access BHIM App’s main interface.
- Tap on the Send button.
- Here tap on the 3 dots at the top right corner of the screen and select Aadhaar PAY option.
- Enter beneficiary Aadhaar number.
- Click on the verify. BHIM will verify whether given Aadhaar number is linked to any bank account or not.
- After successful verification, BHIM will show you next page. Here you need to enter the amount and remarks. Tap on the Pay after entering the details.
- Enter your UPI Pin in the next screen and submit.
- Your payment is done.
BHIM app only lets the users to pay to Aadhaar linked bank accounts. If the payees account is not linked with aadhar number, then paying with BHIM app is not possible. The BHIM App lets to pay using the aadhar card number without asking for name, account number etc details of the payee. So while transferring the sum recheck the payee’s aadhar card number twice.
If you have any doubts regarding, You can Comment below. Please Share us in Your whatsapp, facebook Profile statuses and help your friends.