How to use Reliance Jio 4G Services in 3G, 4G Non VoLTE Handsets
Do you want to use Reliance Jio 4G Services in 3G, 4G Non VoLTE Handsets? Here is use installation guide for you!
The Reliance Jio comes up with a standard LTE App. You can install this app from the playstore or Jio’s Official Website in any phone capable with VoLTE hardware. According to official sources Jio Join app is made for any 4G phone (but non VoLTE Phone) with VoLTE compatibility.
Since long time this was an hindrance for Reliance Jio. For example; some phones like Snapdragon 615 don’t have default VoLTE compatibility but still chipset of this phone supports for VoLTE, obviously a win-win situation for customers. In a phone like Snapdragon 615 phone you can enable VoLTE simply by a normal OTA or software install.
Here is user guide for Reliance Jio 4G services in 4G Non VoLTE handsets.
Download the Jio Join App from the playstore or Reliance Jio’s Official Website i.e., www.jio.com
Please note this facility is currently available for employers only.
- Install the App.
- Tap on the App to run it for the first time.
- Register with Jio SIM in this device. Please hold your breath. This process may take some Time depending on your phone hardware and connection speed etc.
- Upon successful registration you will receive an OTP on your Registered Mobile No.
- Enter the OTP and Proceed i n the Top Right Corner.
- This step completes press the registration process.
- In the next step you will see many slides showcasing ‘what Jio Join App can do you’.
- Once slideshow is complete the app will ask for Change Messaging App to Jio
- Press OK
- Now your phone will be capable to send and receive messages through Jio Join App
- And now you can see on your phone screen Jio Join App Features like menu contacts, messages, calls, and jio join.
- Make sure that your phone is connected to Jio 4G Data
- Select the Jio Join App Icon, you will see the Dial Pad with options to select the call type e.g. Voice or Video etc.