How to Share Real time location with Friends from Google Maps? Share your trips and real-time location from Google Maps. Google Maps can now temporarily share your real-time location with friends.
How to Share Real time location with Friends from Google Maps?
Google Maps Now Allows Sharing Real-time Location with Friends: Google maps has taken a sophisticated step for users to enhance the safety and security. Google maps are now allowing sharing the real-time location with family, and friends. The Google maps real-time location sharing will be activated shortly. It will be “soon accessible” on iOS AND Android Operating Systems. The feature will be activated worldwide.
Google Maps real-time sharing features and advantages
Google rushes to note that you can turn off real-time area sharing at any minute — including before the clock you initially picked runs out. And also, a symbol shows up over the compass all alone screen to remind you of whatever point real-time sharing is dynamic to anybody. Continuous area sharing should also be possible from the turn-by-turn route screen. At the point when utilized that way, sharing will naturally end once you’ve achieved your picked destination. The Google location sharing features were now available in Google-owned Waze app. Now, the Google is directly offering the real-time location sharing.
Google is now determined to make more enhancements in past few days. Google has come up with many other advantages like sharing the favourite local spots to friends and various other useful functionalities.
Share your real-time location with the people you want, for exactly as long as you want
Set up Real time Location Sharing
To use Real time Location Sharing, you’ll need to complete both of these steps:
- To use the most recent app featuress, downloas the latest version of the google maps app: Android | iOS
- Turn on Location Sharing and choose who can see your location.
How to Share the real-time location on Google maps? And Important Things to Learn about location sharing
- On the side menu, you can find this option. Or just click the blue dot marking where you are and choose “share location.”
- After that, you can choose the contacts to share the location and also how long you are planning to be there.
- The Google maps share real-time location is having the schedule from 15 minutes to 3 days. You can choose the time according to your work at that location.
- Also in Google maps you can notice another option “until you turn it off”, in which case Google will go as far to email you reminders that you switched it on.
Google Maps will share a link by means of your favoured messaging app to a guide, where the beneficiary can screen your constant movement to early lunch or an important appointment. Anybody you share to can monitor your area on Android, iPhone, and gadgets or on PC.