How to Play Pokemon Go Game in Android without Leaving your Place?
The Pokémon GO mania has been increasing day-by-day among all the game players and fans of Pokemon Go. This obsession of playing Pokemon Go game doesn’t look as if it halts soon instead it seems to be continued for few more days or months. All the folks across the world have been going insane and searching all the zones to catch all the Pokemons. By now, almost every single individual came to know about the Pokemon Go game and the craze of this game has engrossed both the youngsters and grown-ups in the same way.
These days, due to the Pokemon Go fever, we often come across people walking around the towns with their smartphones in their hands in order to catch Pokemon. It is known for everyone that the player who wishes to play this game must go out of their home and walk around on the streets in order to search for Pokemons. On the other hand, we have seen several people died and some of them injured due to their complete focus on the game rather than the vehicles and dangerous places they have been roaming around.
Play Pokemon Go Game without moving from your House
For safety concerns, to avoid accidents while playing this game, we have come up with a simple solution to play Pokemon Go Game without having to leave your place or home.Here is a best simple way that helps you play Pokemon Go game without the need of getting out of your house. Just follow the easy steps provided below that helps the Pokemon Go game players play this game without moving an inch from your place.
Minimum Requirements to Play Pokemon Go Game without Leaving your Home
- A rooted smartphone or device is required to play this game without moving from your house. It is not possible to use this feature if your device is not rooted.
- You need to install SuperSu app and this app also works on Android devices that are rooted.
How to Play Pokemon Go Game without moving from your Place?
Check out the simple steps provided below that help the game players play Pokemon Go game without moving from your place.
- First of all, make sure that you your device meet that above mentioned requirements.
- Also, you need to enable unknown sources on your Android device. For that, you need to do the following:
- Go to Settings >> Security >> Enable Unknown Sources option on your Android device.
- Initially, download and install the latest version of Xposed Installer on your device. At the time of installation, it asks SuperSu to provide permission in order to continue using the app.
- Once you have successfully installed the Xposed Installer, you need to reboot your Android device.
- After completing the reboot process, hit the Downloads button and search for ‘Pokemon Go Controls’.
- Just scroll down wherein you’ll see two different options like ‘Support’ and ‘Repository’. Once you click on the link below the option Repository, you will be directed to a new web page wherein you can find a download button.
- Simply hit the download link.
- Download and install Pokemon Go Control file as mentioned in the above step. Once the app is installed on your device, click to open Xposed Installer and hit on Modules.
- There, you need to enable the ‘Pokemon Go Controls’ app.
- Once you enable that app, you will get a message like, “Xposed Module list was updates changes will become active on reboot.”
- You need to reboot your Android device.
- Once you finish the rebooting process, open Xposed Installer and search for ‘Hide Mock Location’ and hit that option.
- Just scroll down the Repository link and hit the download link.
- Enable Pokemon Go Controls and then hit the exit button.
- You can then open the Pokemon Go game and you can then see the analog on the display screen.
- If you click on the direction N, your character in the game moves in the North direction and likewise with other directions.
- You can stop the controls by clicking on the Poke Controls that stops the service.
That’s it! This is the simple method to play your desired Pokemon Go game on your Android device without the need of moving from your place or home.