Google pay App Download For Android, iOS: Google has unveiled the Google Pay app for Android and iOS mobiles. Google Tez has been revamped, and its updates were announced at today’s ‘Google for India 2018’ event being held in New Delhi. Among other things, Tez has been renamed Google Pay, and users will also be able to pay instant loans through the service. As part of this service, Google will partner with leading banks. With this app they can send/receive money, pay the bills of the internet, power bill etc, make mobile recharges and much more. By linking up the bank account with this app the users can make all the online transactions at their fingertips.
Google pay App Download For Android, iOS – A New payments app by Google
Tez is now Google Pay
Built for India with all the features and rewards you love, plus much more.
Google Pay is the simplest way to send money home to your family, recharge your mobile, or pay the neighbourhood chaiwala.
How to Download Google pay UPI App For Android, iOS
The simple way to send or receive money with anyone
Send or receive money with zero fees, straight from your bank account to almost anyone. You can send or receive money even if your contact is not on Google Pay. Split lunch with a friend, pay the rent, or send money to mom.
Google Pay Latest Features:
Shop, recharge, and more
Recharge your mobile in a tap and finish with those monthly bills on Google Pay. Now you’re free to go shopping – online, or in a store. We’ve got you covered with easy access to past transactions, so you’re always in control. Use it wherever you see UPI or Google Pay.
Google Launches Google pay – UPI Payment App
Google pay App works with UPI based system. Users have to link up their bank account to make use of the payment app. This app helps the users to make payments without using any cash, cards. To say clearly, the app is similar kind of app like PayTm. This is the mobile wallet app.
Use Cash Mode to send money instantly to another Google pay user nearby without needing to share private details like your bank account or phone number. Now you can transact with the simplicity of cash, but with added security.
Google pay APP Top Features
- Transfer directly to your bank account. Simply link your account to Google pay over UPI and instantly transfer money from bank to bank.
- Know your money is secure. With Google’s multi layered security and 24/7 protection by Google pay Shield, you can make payments and transfer amounts both big and small, with confidence.
- With Tez’s Cash Mode, you can instantly send or receive payments to anyone nearby without sharing personal details like your phone number or bank account.
- Pay through debit and credit cards on google pay.
- Pay and set reminders for recurring bills such as DTH.
Google pay App – Complete Info
- The app supports link up of various banks such as ICICI Bank, HDFC Bank, Axis, and State Bank of India and other banks that support UPI payments.
- Users can make payments at various services like Jet Airways, Dominos, Red Bus and other services.
- The Google pay App supports English, Hindi, Telugu, Tamil, Kannada, Marathi, Gujarati and Bengali languages.
- Users can make payments/transfers up to Rs 1,00,000 with this app while it supports 20 transactions a day.
- Google pay App is launching this week in India later it will be launched in other Asian countries such as Philippines, Indonesia and other parts of Asia.
After successful launch of Google pay App in India, the Google may launch it in China as China is the largest populated country in Asia. The App is intended to increase the digital payments by 2020. The reports say that, creating markets like India have considerably more potential for mobile based payment services than more develop nations like the U.S., where there is now across the board utilization of cards for payments. There is also a different business entry for online organizations to coordinate as venders to acknowledge Tez payments.
Images and Content source: https://pay.google.com/about/