How To Change PAN Card Address, Name, Date of Birth, Gender Photo Online ? : Here We Providing the Detailed Procedure to Change the corrections in PAN Card i.e Correction in DOB/ Name/ Address/ Photo/ Fathers Name and Etc. its a Simple Process to Make Correct Online with easy steps.
How To Change/ Correction PAN Card Address, Name, Date of Birth, Gender Photo Online ? :
How to Change/Correction PAN Card Address, Name, Date of Birth, Gender. This facility is applicable for individuals who are citizens of India and are residing in India. A new PAN card with the same PAN number is issued and corrected data is updated in the Income Tax Department’s database.
- Correction/Change in PAN card Applicant’s name
- Correction of Father’s Name
- Change in Birth date
- Alteration of the address
- Change of information in PAN Card
Those who wish to update/change/correct any of the data pertaining to those on PAN card (photo, name, father’s name, date of birth), or those given earlier in PAN application (address, etc), can be corrected by submitting a separate application.
This is also made similar to that made for new PAN card application in Form 49A.
PAN is the short representation of Permanent Account Number. PAN card is a must for people paying the income tax. The PAN Card number holds 10 alpha-numeric characters. Indian Income Tax Department under Central Board of Direct Taxes (CBDT) issues the unique PAN card number for people. The PAN number can be used as identity proof for any of the government and non-governmental activities. Individuals dealing with business / job etc must have the PAN number with them to pay the tax. At present, PAN Card is one of the important document for various financial necessities like, tax returns, money related transactions, proof of identity to open the ban account, assets buying and selling transactions, salary / professional fee etc.
PAN is the unique identity number that is generated by Income Tax Department. The number will be issued for a single time for one person. The PAN is not linked with change of address. The PAN Card will be issued for foreign nationals with valid visa, it could be represented as Indian citizenship proof. Aadhar Card / Driving Licence will be issued for only people living in India, whereas PAN card can also be issued for foreign people to continue the investments and trade in India. The PAN card is the universal identification for many of the economic transactions.
Pan Card –Usage
Permanent Account Number (PAN) is the mandatory document to deal with Income Tax returns, tax deduction at source, or other Income Tax Department transactions.
Uses of PAN Card
- Purchase and sale of immovable properties, vehicles
- A new landline telephone connection / a mobile phone sim card,
- Purchase of foreign currency,
- Opening a new bank account,
- Bank deposits above Rs. 50,000/-
And many other advantages were also there with PAN Card such as dealing with IT returns, Sale / Buy properties, Business dealings etc. Every employee, business person must hold a PAN card in India.
What are the prescribed documents to apply PAN Card?
Application for allotment of PAN:
Indian citizen newly applying for allotment of PAN card must visit the Indian Tax Department’s official website, www.incometaxindia.gov.in to fill the online application. People with no PAN cards yet / People have never applied for PAN ever before can fill the PAN card application from the above mentioned website.
Requisite Documents to Apply for PAN card
- FORM 49A: – To be filled by Indian citizens, people who are staying in other countries also have to fill the same document.
- FORM 49AA: – To be filled by foreign citizens.
Corrections in PAN Card / Applying for New PAN Card
People from India / outside India wish to make new corrections on PAN card, applying for new PAN card can apply for Income Tax Department by visiting the ITD website. The Indian / Foreign clients can check the corresponding link.
‘REQUEST FOR NEW PAN CARD OR/AND CHANGES OR CORRECTION IN PAN DATA’
Guidelines to Fill the PAN Card Application / Process to apply PAN Card / Process to make changes in PAN card
- Initially visit NSDL e-Governance or UTIITSL website of Indian Income Tax Department.
- Fill up the ‘Form 49A’ with correct details, if a mistake occurs, refill it and before submit the form.
- After filling up, confirmation appears on screen.
- Applicants can alter it for any changes, or if it is perfect they can submit it same.
- After submitting, 15 Digit acknowledgement Number will be displayed on screen.
- Take a Printout of the acknowledgement info for further usage.
- After taking printout, paste the recent colour passport size photograph (with white background) with dimensions of size 3.5 cm x 2.5 cm at the column mentioned for photograph. Remember, the photograph must be in good clarity. The photograph containing any of the mark on it will be rejected.
- Also, applicants need to do their signature / thumb print at the specified column. The signature should not be done on the photograph. It should be done within specified space only.
- If the PAN is belongs to a firm / organization, then it should be signed by Director in case of Company, Karta in case of HUF, Partner in case of Partnership Firm / LLP, or Trustee in case of Trust and Authorized signatory in remaining categories.
- Sign / left hand thumb impression should come on affixed photograph on the left side, as well as it should cover the acknowledgement also.
- Magistrate or a Notary Public or a Gazetted Officer under official should attest the thumb impression with office seal and stamp.
What to do if Identity Proof is the AADHAAR Card
- If Aadhaar number of Individual candidate is entered in the application structure, then verification of Aadhaar along with supporting documents is to be submitted to NSDL e-Gov.
- In case that copy of Aadhaar is chosen as Proof of Identity/Address/date of birth, then it is obligatory to enter Aadhaar number.
- In case that candidate is ‘MINOR’, Aadhaar of minor ought to be specified in the application structure. (i.e. Try also Representative Assessee’s Aadhaar number)
- Aadhaar number (if gave) would be validated using candidate’s main details as said as a part of use structure.
PAN Card Application Fee
For Residents of India:
- The application fee of Rs 107/- (Including Application fee 00 + 15.00% service tax) must be paid through any Debit / Credit /DD / Net Banking.
For Foreign Address (That is, Office / Residential Address is Foreign)
- PAN application is Rs 994.00/- (Including Application fee 00 + Dispatch Charges 771.00) + 15.00% service tax )
- The Payments should be made by Debit Card / Credit Card / Demand Draft Payable at Mumbai.
- Demand draft should be drawn in favour of ‘NSDL – PAN’.
- Demand draft shall be payable at Mumbai and the acknowledgement number should be mentioned on the reverse of the demand draft.
**Note: At Present, ITD is offering PAN Card falsity for few of the foreign nations, to enquire about PAN card registration for companies not in list can check more details from the NSDL authority through the helpline numbers/ E-Mail. This point is not applicable if applicant is providing the representative assesses details in the point no.14 of application form
Category of Applicant Payment by Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking can be made by / for
- immediate family members (parents, spouse, children)
- HUF: Karta of the HUF
- Company : Any Director of the Company
- Partnership Firm / Limited Liability Partnership Any Partner of the Firm / Limited Liability Partnership.
- Association of Person(s) / Body of Individuals / Trust / Artificial Juridical Person / Local Authority Authorized Signatory covered under section 140 of Income Tax Act, 1961.
Additional Charges are also applicable
- Applicants those who are making payments using their credit card / debit card will be charged an extra charge of upto 2% (plus applicable taxes) of application fee by the bank providing gateway facility. Additionally, the conversion/exchange rates may also be levied by the card issuing bank, as per prevailing rates.
- Applicants making payment through Net Banking facility will be charged an extra surcharge of Rs 4.00/- + service tax for payment gateway facility.
After payment of the application fee through Debit / Credit card/ Net banking, the acknowledgement will be displayed on screen. Applicants can take printout of the fee payment acknowledgement receipt and must SEND it to NSDL,
- ‘Income Tax PAN Services Unit, NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure Limited, 5th floor, Mantri Sterling, Plot No. 341, Survey No. 997/8, Model Colony, Near Deep Bungalow Chowk, Pune – 411016’.
- Super scripted with, ‘APPLICATION FOR PAN— N-Acknowledgement Number’ (e.g. ‘APPLICATION FOR PAN— N-881010100000097’).
- Your acknowledgement, Demand Draft, if any, and proofs, should reach NSDL within 15 days from the date of online application.
Instructions to send the Acknowledgement
- The acknowledgement duly signed, affixed with photograph (in case of ‘Individuals’) along with Demand Draft, if any,
- and proof of identity (name in the application should be same as in the proof of identity),
- proof of address (Individuals, HUFs, Body of Individuals, Association of Persons & Artificial
- Juridical Person should provide proof of address of residence stated in the application) and proof of date of birth (applicable for Individuals & Karta of HUF) as specified in the application form is to be sent to NSDL
PAN Card Helpline Numbers
For any queries and confirmations candidates can approach the NDSL through the fallowing mediums.
|CALL PAN/TDS CALL CENTRE NUMBERS||020 – 27218080;|
|FAX||020 – 27218081|
|E-MAIL US ATemail@example.com|
|SMS||NSDLPAN <space> Acknowledgement No. & send to 57575 to obtain application status.|
|WRITE TO||INCOME TAX PAN SERVICES UNIT (Managed by NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure Limited), 5th floor, Mantri Sterling, Plot No. 341, Survey No. 997/8, Model Colony, Near Deep Bungalow Chowk, Pune – 411016|