AP BloodCell App Download For Android, iOS – APK Latest Version: Andhra Pradesh Govt Released the BloodCell App For Android, iOS versions. Download the AP BloodCell APK Latest Version from google play store.
Blood Cell – Bank your Blood, Give the gift of Life
AP BloodCell App Download For Android, iOS – APK Latest Version
About AP BloodCell App:
To provide safe and sufficient Blood supply to the resident of Andhra Pradesh in transparent manner and promote Voluntary Blood Donation.
1. Assessing blood needs and requirements of the Country.
2. Increasing regular Voluntary non-remunerated blood donation to meet the safe blood requirements of the State.
3. Promoting component preparation and availability along with rational use of blood in healthcare facilities.
4. Capacity building of health care providers. 5. Enhancing blood access through a well networked centrally coordinated, efficient and self sufficient blood
6. Establishing Quality Management Systems to ensure Safe Blood.
Additional Educational Info:
Who can donate
1. You can donate if
– you are between age group of 18-60 years.
– your Weight is 45 kgs or more. — your haemoglobin is 12.5 gm% minimum.
– your last blood donation was 3 months earlier.
– you are healthy and have not suffered from malaria, typhoid or other transmissible disease in the recent past.
Terms Of Services
- Blood Will be issued subject to availability of required Whole Blood / Blood Component.
- Blood and Blood Component are drugs and will be issued only after getting a prescription request from a qualified Doctor(MBBS and Above).
- By using APP, you are agreeing to permit the usage of statistics for research purpose.
APP: Download Here – Google play Store link
Updated: December 30, 2016
Installs: 1,000 – 5,000
Current Version: 8.0
Requires Android: 4.1 and up
Offered By: Advit Software & Business Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
Official website: http://apbloodcell.in
AP Bloodcell Mobile App Promo
AP BloodCell for Android official Trailer – AP Blood cell Mobile Application awareness campaign videos
Commissioner of Health & Family Welfare, Mission Director, National Health Mission, Project Director, APSACS.
DM&HS Campus, Sultan Bazar, Hyderabad – 500.095 Andhra Pradesh (India)
Phone No. +91-40-24650365(CHFW), Fax No. +91-40-246.52267
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
Web site: http://cfw.ap.nic.in & http://apsacs.in